Disclaimer: Fancy Travel Hacker is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as Milevalue.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Limited Time Elevated Offer
For a limited time, the sign up bonus offers on 2 amazing cards is 90K Chase Ultimate Rewards® Points
after spending $6K in 3 months
Learn how to apply: Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Learn how to apply: Chase Ink Business Unlimited® Card
Both of these cards have $0 annual fee! And can be amazing point earners.
- Chase points can be transferred to Hyatt for Hyatt stays and to many airlines for amazing flight redemptions. You’ll easily see that these 90K Chase points can be worth more than $3K when transferred to transfer partners for travel.
- Tons of people get business cards for their side hustles.. you probably can too!
- You will need to have 1 of the 3 Chase cards that allows you to transfer points in order to use this sign up bonus as Chase points and not cash back.
- There are TWO cards with this $0 annual fee & sign up bonus.. which should you get? My favorite is the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card because of the huge points earning potential. But I also have the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card because it earns 1.5x per dollar on each purchase. I have both 🙂
- Signed up for one of these cards within get last 60 days under the 75K sign up bonus? You can ask for the additional 15K points via secure messaging – no guarantees, but it has worked for me in the past (scroll all the way down for exact wording)
The VALUE of 90K Chase Ultimate Rewards® Points
You will almost always get the MOST value from these points by transferring your Chase points to Hyatt for Hyatt stays or by transferring them to Chase airline transfer partners for International airline tickets.
A few examples of how you could potentially use 90K Chase points…
THREE night stay at Grand Hyatt Kauai – This example shows 90K points for 3 nights (instead of paying $2979 out of pocket)..
OR… You can often find roundtrip flights from US to Europe on Air France for around 30K miles. You could transfer your 90K Chase points for THREE round trip tickets to Europe…
But I Can’t Get Business Credit Cards
Do you do ANYTHING on the side at all to make money? Sell on Facebook Marketplace? Or Nextdoor? Or Etsy? Do you host garage sales? Do you refinish furniture?
You don’t need to have a large business to qualify for a Chase business card.
Any of these side hustles could qualify you for a business credit card.
I have put together a blog post going over the details of HOW to fill out business credit card applications if you don’t have an EIN – All the details here!
There Are 2 Card Options – Which Should I Get?
I would get both personally (I have both) and space the applications out by 60 – 90 days.
BUT, if I were only getting one, my hands down favorite is the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card.
The earning potential of this card is HUGE…
5x at office stores, phone, cable, internet (combined, up to $25K annually).
The reason the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is always in my wallet also, is because it earns 1.5x Chase points per dollar.
Is the Sign Up Bonus $900 Cash Back OR 90K points?
You will need to have ONE of the cards that allows you to transfer Chase points to use be able to use these as points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – my personal favorite (low fee, great multipliers)
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card – best for luxury travel benefits (but many overlap with Capital One Venture X)
Chase Ink Business Preferred® Card – business card
Did you recently sign up for one of these cards when the sign up bonus was 75K points?
**You CAN request Chase to match the new offer… If you have recently received one of these cards within the last 30 – 60 days and received the lower (75K) sign up bonus, I highly recommend reaching out to the Chase via online secure messaging and asking if they can match the new elevated bonus. There’s no guarantee, but it has worked in the past.
Wording I’ve used that has worked in the past…
Good morning, Chase released a new welcome bonus of $900 cash back for your CARD NAME which I applied for less than “X” days ago (DATE YOU APPLIED HERE). I am hoping that I can be approved for this new welcome bonus as I have met my minimum spend of $7,500. I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much.
If you are able to advantage of this fantastic offer, I truly appreciate you using my affiliate links! Using my links will not cost you anything, but is hugely appreciated!
Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.